Position Title: Assistant House Manager
Reports To: House Manager
Status: part-time hourly; seasonal (September 25, 2018-May 19, 2019)
Indiana Repertory Theatre is seeking a few outstanding individuals for part-time seasonal Assistant House Managers. Candidates should have excellent communication skills and enjoy interacting with the public. This position requires the availability to work a schedule that varies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrive an hour and a half before curtain time.
- Responsible for delivering excellent customer service and meeting the needs of all patrons.
- Check restrooms for cleanliness before shows and after intermission.
- Make sure all doors are unlocked.
- Close doors before Acts, open them after.
- Check that house is clean.
- Scan tickets.
- Help patrons find their seats, restrooms, etc.
- Prepare programs and manage distribution.
- Maintain the image of the Grand Lobby and all public areas; communicate with housekeeping as necessary to ensure a clean environment.
- Work with house manager to resolve any patron issues.
- Assist managing volunteer ushers.
- Have a working knowledge of ticket-scanning equipment, hearing impaired devices, walkie-talkies, emergency exits, Assist House Manager with emergency procedures.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Heather Uuk at email@example.com
Don't miss out on your perfect art job. Sign up for free email alerts.