The Audio Supervisor reports to the Production Manager. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating the rental of the summer sound equipment package with the Production Manager;
- Installing sound systems in the O’Neill’s two indoor and two outdoor performance spaces;
- Supervising, training and mentoring a team of an Assistant Audio Supervisor and two interns;
- Working efficiently while also adhering to all rules and safety guidelines;
- Maintaining house equipment in performance spaces and in the on-site Pub;
- Coordinating with Master Electrician and Production Manager to set a daily working schedule;
- Supervising load in and run of the O’Neill’s summer gala;
- Working with designers and artistic staff from each of the O’Neill’s four summer Conferences;
- Creating and maintaining sound department bible and paperwork.
- Organized, flexible, and responsible with an attention to detail;
- Possess excellent communications skills, a positive attitude and strong leadership skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience in selecting a rental package is a plus;
- Interest in new work development is a plus;
- Experienced in supervising others or leading a team.