sell tickets and provide information about various Flynn Center events and many events at regional venues, in person at the box office, by phone and at off-site locations.To perform basic customer service functions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Be informed of all current Flynn events and other regional events sold at the Flynn Regional Box Office. Be familiar with pricing and ticket sales policies and procedures.
- Provide a wide range of information about events sold at the Flynn Regional Box Office, including descriptions of events, performance times, available seating, ticket pricing, pickup, refund and exchange policies and procedures and other information as needed.
- Accurately process ticket sales, over the phone, at the box office window and at off site locations. Request and enter all necessary customer data into box office ticketing system.
- Accurately prepare ticket orders for Will Call and US/Canadian Mail delivery. Include applicable parking and other informational inserts. Meter postage and drop mail in the post box in a timely manner.
- Perform various basic customer service functions. Receive, investigate and respond to customer questions or complaints in person, by phone and by mail, referring unusual problems or situations to a Box Office Supervisor as appropriate.
- Assist Box Office Supervisors with general clerical work in the box office.
- Assist with special projects on an as needed basis.
- High school plus one year of relevant office, sales and/or customer service experience, or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired.
- Data entry skill and general clerical skill required.
- Above average Customer Service skills.
- Ability to deal courteously and efficiently with customers, including ability to describe events and explain seating options and ticket pricing and sales policies.
- Familiarity with performing arts box office operations helpful.