Summer is fast approaching. Here are a few prestigious internships that will help you explore or launch your arts career:
- The Rubin Museum offers a paid internship through the ArtsINTERN program. Unpaid internships are also available, make sure you visit their site.
- The Delaware Art Museum’s Appel Education Internship is a summer internship intended for rising juniors and seniors, graduate students, or 2017 graduates interested in a career in art, education, or museum work.
- George Street Playhouse is looking for dedicated Summer Theatre Academy Interns to work with professional Teaching Artists and the Education Department staff as part of our Summer Theatre Academy.
- The Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco are seeking current undergraduate or graduate college/university students to participate in the unpaid internship in the Education Department with the Museum Ambassador program.
- Jazz at Lincoln Center offers Summer 2017 internship opportunities for 12 week sessions in the following departments:Audience Development, Education, Marketing, Music Administration, Public Relations, and Information Technology.