The Madison Square Garden Company (MSG) is a world leader in live sports and entertainment experiences. The company presents or hosts a broad array of premier events in its diverse collection of iconic venues: New York’s Madison Square Garden, Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden, Radio City Music Hall and Beacon Theatre; the Forum in Inglewood, CA; and The Chicago Theatre. Other MSG properties include legendary sports franchises: the New York Knicks (NBA) and the New York Rangers (NHL); two development league teams – the Westchester Knicks (NBAGL) and the Hartford Wolf Pack (AHL); and esports teams through Counter Logic Gaming, a leading North American esports organization, and Knicks Gaming, MSG’s NBA 2K League franchise. In addition, the Company features the popular original production – the Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes – and through Boston Calling Events, produces New England’s preeminent Boston Calling Music Festival. Also under the MSG umbrella is TAO Group, a world-class hospitality group with globally-recognized entertainment dining and nightlife brands: Tao, Marquee, Lavo, Avenue, Beauty & Essex and Vandal. More information is available at www.themadisonsquaregardencompany.com
Specific Functions/Activities Summary
- Improve, align, and maintain the ID badging operations and programs for MSG full time employees and contract security officers across the enterprise
- Communicate critical feedback and best practices from all venue managers and MSG management
- Regularly review documentation, invoices, processes, protocols and SOPs
- Recognize and procure necessary supplies for the security department
- Schedule MSA canine details and NYPD paid details and process invoices in a timely manner.
- Implement and evaluate security screening training programs at all MSG Venues in coordination with Venue Security and MSG training.
- Record data of all completed invoices to evaluate and measure results.
- Coordinate with IT security and Venue managers to address current needs and changes
- Manage reporting and documentation of all related materials.
- Work effectively with venue security for scheduling and coordination of ongoing events.
- Maintain compliance of training records and certifications.
- Maintain compliance with all federal/state/local/company/client expectations and regulations
- The ideal candidate will have a current knowledge of ID operations and processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, google office suite, AutoCAD, Windows OS, IOS and Mac, Photoshop, Illustrator, Java and Python
- Proficiency in security-based applications such as C-cure 9000
- The ideal candidate will be able to manage a calendar, meetings and in-house events
- At least 2 years of experience in ID operations as well as security systems.
- Expert knowledge of scheduling procedures and a working knowledge of facility scheduling.
- Prior experience with access control and badging for large numbers of people in a time sensitive environment.
- Demonstrated use of Coupa system and invoicing for outside vendor, expense tracking and completion of expense reports.
- Demonstrated experience with planning and ordering of supplies for departments.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and evaluating processes as related to security ID processes.
- Able to multitask and streamline processes as well as attention to detail
- Proven ability to adapt to needs of the various department and be flexible with work hours when needed.
Educational requirements may differ from job to job based on the role.