The Assistant Audio Supervisor reports to the Audio Supervisor. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with paperwork and scheduling of the sound department;
- Ensuring the safety and functionality of the sound systems for the two outdoor and two indoor performance spaces as well as the annual summer gala;
- Occasionally supervising, training, and mentoring a team of two interns.
- Organized, flexible, and responsible with an attention to detail;
- Possess excellent communications skills, a positive attitude and strong leadership skills;
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment;
- Interest in new work development is a plus;
- Experienced in supervising others or leading a team.