The Birthday Party Assistant is responsible for assisting the host in general party set up and breaking down including, but not limited to decorations, food, experiments, and clean up. Additionally, the Birthday Party Assistant will aid the Birthday Party Host in keeping birthday guests engaged and safe.
- Assists the Host in facilitating the party including disbursement of cake, ice cream and beverage, educational programming, science make and take project and general clean up.
- Demonstrates a full understanding of birthday party themes, and the educational component including the science content.
- Reports an accurate guest count to the Birthday Coordinator within 30 minutes of the party.
- Maintains cleanliness of birthday rooms, classrooms and the surrounding areas.
- Works effectively in a team based environment.
- Fulfills scheduling requirements by having full weekend availability.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Completion of 10th grade, H.S.
- Bachelor’s Degree or A.A.
- Coursework in Education or Science field.
- Some experience in customer service.
- Experience working with children K-12.
- Must be comfortable speaking in large groups to a ranging age group.
- Must be able to sit/stand for an extended period of time.
- Must be able to climb stairs.
- Must be comfortable working in a loud environment.
Expected Hours of Work:
- Part-time, hours vary based on need.