This is a part-time, contract position supporting the daily management of Atlanta Ballet’s Boutique and reporting to the Boutique Manager. This position will be scheduled at all Boutique locations, including Atlanta Ballet’s Michael C. Carlos Boutique in West Midtown, at the Buckhead Boutique, at the Virginia-Highland Boutique or at Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre for overflow needs and special events. This is a public contact position and requires exceptional personal interaction skills and professional presentation. Shifts will include a Saturday shift every week and between one and three weekday shifts a week as needed.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Transacting sales at the Boutique during business hours and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Handling customer exchanges, damages, emails, all voicemails, and outgoing messages.
- Maintaining all store equipment,supplies, and store appearance for tidiness and stock levels.
- Pricing all dancewear and giftware as needed.
- Helping with weekly Excel inventory of all dancewear items and submitting to West Midtown Boutique Manager.
- Ensuring that all transactions are properly executed and that cash and merchandise are safeguarded at all times.
- Supporting and enforcing store policies.
Business needs will dictate the scheduled work hours and vacation availability for this position. Position requires retail experience. Knowledge of dancewear products and/or costume experience preferred. Previous experience in ballet shoe fitting is a plus. Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook a plus.
Contact: Kate LaFoy at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position.
Atlanta Ballet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.