The Madison Square Garden Company (MSG) is a world leader in live sports and entertainment experiences. The company presents or hosts a broad array of premier events in its diverse collection of iconic venues: New York’s Madison Square Garden, Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden, Radio City Music Hall and Beacon Theatre; the Forum in Inglewood, CA; and The Chicago Theatre. Other MSG properties include legendary sports franchises: the New York Knicks (NBA) and the New York Rangers (NHL); two development league teams – the Westchester Knicks (NBAGL) and the Hartford Wolf Pack (AHL); and esports teams through Counter Logic Gaming, a leading North American esports organization, and Knicks Gaming, MSG’s NBA 2K League franchise. In addition, the Company features the popular original production – the Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes – and through Boston Calling Events, produces New England’s preeminent Boston Calling Music Festival. Also under the MSG umbrella is TAO Group, a world-class hospitality group with globally-recognized entertainment dining and nightlife brands: Tao, Marquee, Lavo, Avenue, Beauty & Essex and Vandal. More information is available at www.themadisonsquaregardencompany.com
Specific Functions/Activities Summary
The Club Seat Order Runner is responsible for:
- Delivering food and beverage orders to fans sitting in premium seats
- Providing a high level of service to Club Seat Ticket Holders.
- Maintaining cleanliness of their assigned area.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Strong communication skills
- A commitment to high-quality customer service
- Must be able to go up and down steps several times during shift and carry up to 15lbs
- Will typically work Knicks and Rangers games
- Must be able to work in a team environment with limited supervision.
This position works nights, weekends and holidays.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT A FULLY COMPLETED APPLICATION AND COMPLETE THE ON-LINE ASSESSMENT IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDER FOR THIS POSITION.