The Club House Attendant is responsible for assisting with Education Programs such as field trip groups, camps, and homeschool groups during check-in, lunch, and check-out. This position requires individuals who are comfortable speaking in front of audiences of all sizes and ages.
- Completes tasks with minimal supervision, demonstrates excellent customer service skills and has good written and verbal communication skills.
- Courteously and efficiently assists Education Programs’ visitors during their visits, providing accurate and helpful information to ensure they understand their schedules, procedures and other important information.
- Maintains a working knowledge of educational offerings.
- Provides accurate information and helpful assistance in a courteous manner while on duty in any location.
- Demonstrates proficiency in ticketing software system and collecting payments.
- Assists in the day-to-day operations of the field trip check-in process.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with cash handling and ticketing software systems.
- Must be able to sit or stand for an extended period of time.
Expected Hours of Work:
- Monday through Friday; Wednesday’s excluded during academic year. Shifts are typically scheduled as 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Some weekend shifts as necessary.