In this Savannah-based position, you will be responsible for all functions of the SCAD Copy Center, including, but not limited to, running the Xerox D110 black-and-white high-speed digital press, Xerox P180 four-color digital press, booklet folder, NCR form bindery, and Titan guillotine cutter, as well as maintaining paper inventory and the copy center van and making all local deliveries.
– Proficiency in running and maintaining Xerox D110 and P180 digital presses, including front-end Fiery RIP imposition systems
– Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud programs, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat
– Small print shop skills for cutting and bindery (trim, staple, collate, saddle stitch, tape binding, box, carton)
– Familiarity with Microsoft Excel for tracking monthly accounting reports
– Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds