Position Title: Customer Service Representative
Reports To: Ticket Office Manager
Status: part-time hourly; seasonal (September 25, 2018-May 19, 2019)
Indiana Repertory Theatre is seeking a few outstanding individuals for a part-time seasonal Customer Service position in the Ticket Office. Candidates should have excellent communication skills and enjoy interacting with the public. Knowledge of the arts and experience using Tessitura or other ticketing software programs are desirable. Sales experience is helpful, but not required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers ticket office phones daily.
- Sells and exchanges performance and event tickets.
- Manage subscriber seats and single ticket sales.
- Facilitate internet sales transactions.
- Handle all financial transactions professionally.
- Answer all ticketing questions from patrons and IRT employees.
- Be fully versed in operating Tessitura.
- Attend a dress rehearsal or preview performance of all IRT productions.
- Help manage patron issues, both on the phone or face to face.
- Understand and enforce all ticketing policies including employee comp usage.
- Keep office clean and organized.
- Other duties as determined by the Ticket Office Manager and Senior Customer Service Representatives.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Kim Reeves at email@example.com
- This job is expired!