Days/Hours: Variable Schedule
Position Type: Part-Time, Non-Exempt
Are you looking for an exciting job where you can directly impact the experience of thousands of people? If so, the Fox Theatre might just be the place for you!
- Event Staff will work any of the following positions: Ticket Scanner, Floor Captain, Elevator Operator, Concierge, and other duties assigned by Guest Experience Management
- Enthusiastically greet and direct our guests while performing assigned tasks (i.e. ticket scanning, directing guest to their seats, etc.)
- Monitor the entry/exit points throughout the front of the house
- Enforce facility policies and procedures and assist with managing crowd control
- Identify and respond to emergencies according to emergency protocols. Involve Guest Experience Management as needed.
- Resolve guest issues/complaints and involve Guest Experience Management as needed
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Experience in customer service preferred
- Demonstrate effective leadership skills & decision making
- Must be able to stay calm in stressful, fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle conflict resolution
- Work flexible hours including evening, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to work the minimum number of events per month (i.e. 50 % of events per month)
- Understand & meet the physical requirements that include climbing stairs, assisting patrons in wheelchairs, standing for long periods of time and frequent walking
- Ability to work in all areas of the Fox Theatre including ballrooms, lower lounges, balcony and areas with limited lighting
- Ability to work in a variety of environments including but not limited to cold/hot climate, heights, darkened corridors, large crowds, loud noise, flashing lights, and other special effects
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to work variable shifts including days, nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Successful applicants must be able to pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug screening and background check.