Aside from being proficient in using Adobe Suite, the Designer should also know how to operate an SLR digital camera and feel comfortable photographing events as requested. All content creation happens in-house, so additional content creation skills are highly desirable, such as painting and drawing. Understanding of fundamental design principles or Design Thinking is required.
The NWS team is mission driven. Positive attitude and problem-solving skills are highly valued.
- Create advertising and promotional materials, including print, web and social media assets, and deliver according to the master marketing calendar.
- Design and provide digital assets for e-mails to e-mail associate.
- Create animated graphics for social media, web and e-mail.
- Work with Creative Director on branding and positioning for concert artwork.
- Shoot and process digital photography.
- Ensure all assets meet NWS brand guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- 1-3 years of design experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple simultaneous deadlines
- Good presentation, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to both collaborate and work independently on projects
- Initiative, with a commitment to continuous learning and improving
- Understanding of or experience in Design Thinking
- Experience in UX/UI design a plus
- Experience in motion graphics is a plus