The Jewish Museum seeks an attentive individual with a passion for New York creative culture to assist the Marketing Department advance its attendance and brand awareness goals. Working closely with the Advertising & Outreach Coordinator, this internship is a terrific opportunity to assist with each stage of exhibition and program marketing, from paid advertising campaign strategy and delivery, to unpaid audience growth tactics.
- Artist Research
- Identifying cross-promotional opportunities through research of current cultural events in New York, including exhibitions, museum public programs, concerts, and academic events
- Audience data collection and basic analysis
- Light event calendar data entry
- Current Bachelors or Masters student of Art History, Marketing, Business, Jewish Studies, or other related studies
- Superb research and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel