MEMORY MAKER (EMPLOYEE) EXPERIENCE COORDINATOR | PART-TIME
Department: Human Resources
Days/Hours: Mostly daytime hours with some evenings necessary for events or training
Position Type: Part-Time, Non-Exempt
The Fox Theatre in Atlanta is seeking a friendly, outgoing, enthusiastic candidate with for the position of Memory Maker Experience Coordinator.
The Memory Maker Experience Coordinator will focus on optimizing the employee experience throughout the organization. This position is responsible for enhancing, developing, promoting, and implementing employee-focused programs to increase engagement and create a more meaningful and satisfying working experience. Under the direction of the Director of Human Resources, this position will work closely with the Service Design Team and Memory Maker Committees as well as management from each department and other stakeholders to enhance the overall employee experience.
- Promoting utilization and understanding of current benefits, especially those such as Teladoc, EAP, and Vault Match, through marketing campaigns and educational/informational meetings as well as researching and suggesting opportunities for new or improved benefits for both full- and part-time employees.
- Developing, enhancing, implementing, and promoting employee wellness programs, including physical, mental, and financial wellness programs.
- Providing support as needed to Service Design Team and Memory Maker committees for development and execution of employee-focused programs and initiatives.
- Assisting Director of Human Resources with recruiting initiatives that will support the needs of each department. This includes developing and fostering partnerships with nearby colleges and universities; providing suggested enhancements to areas such as job postings and application process, and
- Providing administrative and operational support to the Service Design Team in the creation, implementation, and analysis of an annual employee engagement survey as well as periodic pulse surveys and the action plan to improve employee engagement and satisfaction based on the results of such surveys.
- Assisting Director of Human Resources with implementation and oversight of a formalized Internship Program including assisting with management of application, interview, and selection process; performance review, and providing guidance and training to managers to ensure that internships are beneficial to the Intern as well as the organization.
- Collaborating with Service Design Team and management from each department to enhance and develop curriculum for Fox Academy and departmental new hire orientation/training and ongoing training to ensure that all employees understand and have the necessary training to carry out their role in the Fox’s mission. This includes leading training sessions.
- Other duties as directed
Knowledge, Skills, & Qualifications:
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent; Degree in HR, psychology, or related field preferred but not required
- Personality, Personality, Personality – This position requires an outgoing, friendly, and enthusiastic personality.
- Experience in comparable position is definitely a plus
- Must have demonstrated ability to build rapport quickly and establish productive, trust-based, and effective relationships with a wide variety of individuals
- Must have general knowledge of employee relations and understanding of employee engagement, wellness programs, etc.
- Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize tasks and demands
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office; basic knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and graphic design are a plus for marketing/promoting
- Must be able to speak effectively in front of groups to provide education and training to other employees
- Successful applicants must be able to pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug screening and background check.
The Fox Theatre is one of Atlanta’s premier venues for live entertainment. Listed as No. 1 non-residency venue worldwide for the decade by Billboard Magazine, the Fox Theatre was most recently named as one of the 2018 “Top Stops Worldwide” by Venues Now magazine and landed in the top three of Pollstar magazine’s 2018 Worldwide Ticket Sales. Other notable accolades include nods for 2017 “Theatre of the Year” by the International Entertainment Buyers Association, Rolling Stone magazine’s “The Best Big Rooms in America” as part of their “Venues That Rock” series (2013) and the 2011 “Outstanding Historic Theatre of the Year” award by the League of Historic American Theatres. For the past decade, the Fox Theatre has consistently ranked in the top three non-residency theatres in North America for gross ticket sales by industry trade magazines, Pollstar, Billboard and Venues Now. The Fox Theatre has the No. 1 social media presence for any theatre or performing arts center in North America (2,000-5,000 seats) and for any Georgia venue according to the “Social Media Power 100” compiled by Venues Now magazine. With 4,665 seats in the theatre, the Fox hosts 250 performances a year, from rock concerts and Broadway productions to ballets, comedy and movies, attracting 500,000 visitors annually. In addition, the Fox hosts wedding receptions, trade shows, corporate meetings and association functions in its fabulous ballrooms, lounge and outdoor terrace.
As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit arts organization, the Fox Theatre stands today as a fiercely protected landmark and a nationally acclaimed theater and is celebrating its 90th year in 2019.
The Fox prides itself in being much more than just a historic theatre. The Fox is a memory maker! The members of our staff are held to the highest Guest Service Standards. Seeing a smile on the face of every guest and knowing that you are taking part in the making of a memory that will last forever is just one of the many perks of working at the Fox.
Whether on the front lines or behind the scenes, every single member of our staff plays a vital role in the memory-making experience we call “The Fox Experience”. “The Fox Experience” doesn’t stop at the doors of the Fox. The Fox Theatre Institute is a dynamic outreach program offering historic preservation and operations expertise, consultation and education to performing arts venues in Georgia and the region. The Fox Theatre Institute also provides memory-making educational experiences to students through initiatives such as Fox in a Box.
Fox Theatre, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fox Theatre complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Fox Theatre expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
The Fox Theatre is located at 660 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30308.