National Training Curriculum Intern
Education and Training
General Description: This position is primarily responsible for assisting the National Training Curriculum Manager in organizing ABT’s National Training Curriculum (NTC) Teacher Training Sessions, and assisting the Affiliate Exam Coordinator with Affiliate Examinations.
- Help organize details related to upcoming teacher trainings and examinations
- Attend and assist in the teacher trainings
- Help manage NTC boutique sales
- Research and update mailing lists for marketing
- Oversee and maintain department filing
- Help with day-to-day tasks such as copying and assembling materials
- Assist National Training Curriculum Manager and Affiliate Exam Coordinator as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Must have excellent interpersonal skills. Must be organized, have attention to detail, have ability to meet strict deadlines, and be a self-starter. A strong dance background is a must, as well as an interest in the Administrative aspects of running a training program.
Must be at least a sophomore in college. Computer literacy is a must, including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge of dance and performing arts is a requirement.
Must be able to commit to a schedule of 2-3 days a week. Academic credit can be arranged.
Primary Reporting Responsibility: Director of Training Programs