Department: Information Technology
Reports to: Director of IT
Status: Part-time, Non-Exempt
The Part-time Administrative Assistant provides billing, time tracking, expense reimbursement and other administrative duties to the IT Shared Services department. This is a part-time, hourly position, providing an expected 20 hours per week of administrative work.
- Complete accounts payable submissions with proper G/L coding to Finance on behalf of the IT Department on a weekly basis.
- Submit IT department’s Amex bill to Finance with proper G/L coding on a monthly basis.
- Help with Procurement process of IT equipment by getting routine quotes from vendor websites.
- Prepare Office documents on an ad-hoc basis for all members of the IT department.
- Handle paid time off requests from IT team members and submit to Finance.
- Help facilitate time tracking of IT team members by running simple reports from helpdesk system.
- Provide phone coverage for general calls that are routed to members of the IT team.
- Assist in registering IT staff for training and business travel plans.
- Organize staff lunches and setup meetings for Managing Director.
- Other duties as assigned.
A minimum of two to three years of office support experience, general accounting and administrative skills required.
- Excellent communication skills, highly organized, detail-focused, and customer service oriented.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
Routine for office environment.