JOB PURPOSE AND REPORTING STRUCTURE
Under the direction of the Patron Services Manager, the Patron Services Assistant provides the best possible support to the organization’s Classics, Pops, small series, special presentations and other ticket sales goals through implementation of customer service and ticketing functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answer incoming phone calls (patrons buying & exchanging tickets)
- Attend to patrons in-person ticket transactions
- Respond to ticket inquiries via email and voicemail
- Printing, packaging & mailing out tickets
- Reconciling ticket sales and payment methods within daily batches
- Stay up to date on any and all MSO performances at all venues
- Assist other box office staff as needed with other daily duties
Which would enhance the position but would not require for success in the position.
- Understanding of and interest in classical music
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
This position requires a High School diploma or equivalent along with good customer service skills and computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Word and Excel). Excellent verbal communication skills using appropriate grammar, good phone etiquette and a neat appearance are required. Prior work in an office environment is desired. Tessitura experienced is desired.
The above is representative of the position; there may be other activities or responsibilities required which are not listed. This does not constitute a contract with any person in any position.
Please submit your resume, addressed to Luther Gray, Patron Services Manager, by email in PDF or Word formats to email@example.com. Please, no phone calls or hard copy/physical mail submissions.
The MSO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.