Delivering world-class creative is what we do. Our award-winning in-house agency leads the charge in creating smart, engaging content that embodies the SCAD lifestyle and personality — and allows SCAD to continue producing the most creative students on the planet. SCAD transcends traditional university culture with innovative academic programs, museums, film festivals, fashion shows and signature events that cultivate creativity beyond the classroom. If you are passionate about creative, collaborative by nature, and up for the challenge to bring something special into the mix, let’s talk.
At the heart of photography is a personal vision and distinct point of view. It is a way of seeing, a perspective. Share this perspective as a photographer reporting to the Photography Director. This is your opportunity to showcase your talent through photo shoots, documentary and promotional photography that align with the core SCAD brand. You will complete assigned projects adhering to the specifications of the shoot, due dates and timelines.
• Bachelor s degree in related field or related experience
• Two years magazine or newspaper photographic experience
• Must be creatively and technically proficient in commercial, photojournalist, studio, lifestyle and portrait photography
• Constantly consider the end use of the product in determining shot in camera and set layout
• Technical photo finishing and retouching proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite software is also required
• Valid driver s license