Full Time benefited position. This position is primarily responsible for overall Preventative maintenance on building systems and equipment and assisting with minor repairs to the facility. Contributing daily to the best possible visitor experience for all OSC guests.
- Conducts daily inspections of the facility to determine functional systems, detect malfunctions and make repairs as needed using a pre‐established check sheet.
- Follows the PM (Preventive Maintenance) program schedule according to the Facilities management plan.
- Works as part of the maintenance team to identify problems and repairs in the areas of painting, plumbing, electrical and facility components.
- Assists the department in handling unusual maintenance related to guest concerns.
- Completes all assigned work orders in CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System), on time and accurately.
- Performs minor painting, and carpentry (e.g. preparing surfaces and using brush & roller to apply paints, stains, and varnishes, hanging doors, fitting locks and handles, etc.)
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment by demonstrating a thorough knowledge of tools and equipment; follows proper safety procedures associated with each tool/equipment/material.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Manager of Facilities and the Director of Facilities.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Require knowledge of plumbing, electrical and general maintenance repairs
- Must be able to climb, bend, push and lift 60 lbs. and up
Expected Hours of Work:
- 40 hours per week, Wednesday through Sunday