- (Multiple states)
- Full Time
- Senior Manager/Supervisor
Project Manager and Consultant
Tessitura Network is an enterprise software company serving the arts/cultural sector. Tessitura Software is an enterprise software application that includes ticketing, fundraising, CRM, marketing, reporting and analysis, subscriptions, and membership functionality. A comprehensive web application programming interface (API) is included. Over 650 arts and cultural organizations in ten countries use Tessitura Software to power their businesses. Tessitura Network also develops related products and provides ongoing support and consulting services.
The Project Manager and Consultant reports to the Director of Application Services and is responsible for managing multiple concurrent Tessitura implementation projects from the internal sales handoff meeting through go live and project closure. This position will coordinate an internal team of subject matter experts and technical consultants to ensure that all project coordination, training, configuration, and customizations satisfy—and exceed—client expectations. An ideal candidate will be a self-motivated project manager that is comfortable managing numerous projects at a time while maintaining excellent relationships with clients.
- Manage all aspects of implementation projects, including client satisfaction, project definition and scope, coordination of internal tasks, and developing and maintaining the project plan and project budget.
- Work closely with internal subject matter experts and technical consultants to coordinate deliverables for successful projects.
- Work with clients to schedule weekly project team meetings, trainings, technical assistance, mappings meetings for data conversion, and other meetings as needed for a successful implementation.
- Lead the weekly project team update meeting.
- Work with third-party consulting partners as needed on implementations.
- Assist with requirements gathering, business analysis, trainings, software configuration, and data conversion as needed.
- Participate at the annual user conference as required.
- Submit billable hours and reimbursable expenses in a timely manner.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and four (4) years of relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of one year of experience leading complex technology projects. Familiarity with formal project management methodology a plus.
- Tessitura system experience a plus.
- Experience in ticketing, fundraising, or admissions business systems in the arts and cultural services industry.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work calmly, effectively, and flexibly with a large number of clients/licensees, staff, and other professionals representing a wide variety of personalities.
- Ability to quickly grasp new technical material and explain it to non-technical clients or audiences.
- Ability to prioritize among multiple complex tasks and projects.
- Knowledge of software applications: Microsoft Office suite (required), MS Project (preferred), and the ability to learn new software quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and follow schedules.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team setting.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Location: Work from home, approximately 50% travel.
- Compensation: Based on experience.
Our department is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, as well as providing a workplace of mutual respect, free of any discrimination or harassment. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Tessitura Network, Inc. (“Tessitura”) is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees and applicants for employment based on race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, creed, marital status, physical or mental disability of an otherwise qualified individual, membership or application for membership in a uniformed service, engaging in legally protected activity, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. Tessitura also provides reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.