The Madison Square Garden Company (MSG) is a world leader in live sports and entertainment experiences. The company presents or hosts a broad array of premier events in its diverse collection of iconic venues: New York’s Madison Square Garden, Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden, Radio City Music Hall and Beacon Theatre; the Forum in Inglewood, CA; and The Chicago Theatre. Other MSG properties include legendary sports franchises: the New York Knicks (NBA) and the New York Rangers (NHL); two development league teams – the Westchester Knicks (NBAGL) and the Hartford Wolf Pack (AHL); and esports teams through Counter Logic Gaming, a leading North American esports organization, and Knicks Gaming, MSG’s NBA 2K League franchise. In addition, the Company features the popular original production – the Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes – and through Boston Calling Events, produces New England’s preeminent Boston Calling Music Festival. Also under the MSG umbrella is TAO Group, a world-class hospitality group with globally-recognized entertainment dining and nightlife brands: Tao, Marquee, Lavo, Avenue, Beauty & Essex and Vandal. More information is available at www.themadisonsquaregardencompany.com
Specific Functions/Activities Summary
- Responsible for leading the team responsible for providing executive support services for all MSG executives at the Senior Vice President and above level.
- Provides concierge like services to key C-Suite executives on a 24x7x365 basis including technology training, asset replacement and upgrades, repairs, moves, changes and general questions.
- Must create and execute plans to extend persistent white glove service to key executive areas – the ability to establish executive presence and professional relationships with executive administrative assistants and understand schedules and events is critical to success.
- Develop a team of highly focused professionals whom represent the technology department and stay focused on tasks ensure to service consumers there is never a gap in their service experience is essential.
- Recommends, selects and acquires all end user technology for the senior executive team – is proficient in its use and ensures the technology is properly developed, configured and deployed.
- Works closely with the senior administrative support team – develops close working relationships with the admins whom support the senior team and ensure they have an equally pleasant and functional technology experience.
- Be available to travel as required with the executive team and support remote locations for unique events – this is an on-call 24x7x365 position that can be called upon at a moment’s notice.
- Translates consumer technology needs to enterprise standards and provides the necessary support in distributed environment. Support the contact lists, mobile devices, tablets and other technologies required by executives “on the go”. This may also include assisting the executive extend services to hotels, homes or other remote locations.
- Creates mechanisms to persistently measure the end user experience – provides data explaining the quality services and establishes “methods and tactics” to enable the executive community to be as independent as possible.
- Manages the lifecycle of all end user devices – tracks the assets performance, plans upgrade cycles and maintains continuity plans in the event the technology of an executive is impacted.
- 10+ years of designing and delivering workplace and end user technology infrastructure with a minimum of 3 years at a Director and above level at a Fortune 500 company with significant scale.
- 5 to 7 years working with and supporting senior executives – person must understand the complexities of executive personalities and can withstand the pressures of the work.
- 5+ years working with third party service suppliers – should include financial, SLA and service definition functions.
- Experience working with remote and travel users – plans for dealing with issues that come up as the executives are traveling.
- Must have end point management experience.
- Must have significant executive presence and be willing to work a flexible schedule inclusive of weekends and holidays – person should be comfortable working both within the office and at times within an executive’s personal location.
- Must be willing to travel from time to time.