Invaluable is the world’s largest online marketplace for fine and decorative art, antiques and collectibles, with best-in-class online bidding technology that allows collectors and dealers to bid in real-time in auctions held around the world. Hundreds of thousands of rare and unique collectibles are offered each month through Invaluable’s online bidding platform at a range of price points.
As the leading developer of SaaS and e-commerce applications for the auction industry, Invaluable provides auction houses, galleries and dealers with e-commerce and marketing solutions, as well as auction management software. nvaluable’s best-in-class historical price database includes more than 58 million complete auction results, totaling more than $204 billion in value.
Recently called “one of the fastest growing e-commerce sites in the art world” by Blouin ArtInfo, Invaluable has also been recognized by Deloitte’s 2015 Technology Fast 500™ and the 2015 and 2016 EY Entrepreneur of the Year® program. Headquartered in Boston, Invaluable also has offices in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Belgium, and Australia.
About the Role:
The position will report to the Controller and will support and work closely with Finance and other groups in all aspects of the day to day accounting, payroll, AP, monthly closings and special projects.
- Invoice processing and check runs using Mineral Tree
- Employee expense report processing using Concur
- International invoices and wire payments
- Corporate credit card payments
- 401k file upload to Fidelity
- W-9 maintenance and annual 1099 processing
- Prepare U.S. and foreign payroll for multiple entities with outside service providers (Paychex and Vistra)
- Month End Closing
- Journal entry preparation and input
- Accrual of expenses not yet invoiced
- Various projects, such as year end audit support
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree
- Work experience relevant to the above responsibilities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 (Great Plains) a huge plus
- Experience with foreign currencies a huge plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for internal and external interaction/communication, including with various levels of management