- (Multiple states)
- Full Time
The Tessitura Network is the leading provider of technology and services for over 650 of the world’s premiere arts and cultural organizations. Tessitura Software is an enterprise software application that includes ticketing, fundraising, CRM, marketing, reporting and analysis, subscriptions, and membership functionality. Key to the product offering is TN Express Web (TNEW), the customer-facing, highly configurable e-commerce purchase path. Company efforts are guided by a team of globally located, highly qualified industry professionals.
This position will work as a member of the Tessitura Support Specialists team which is part of the broader Member Services team. They provide support to Tessitura members to ensure satisfaction in the use of Tessitura Software, products, hosted network applications and tools. This contributes to our team mission to meet Tessitura Network members on their terms, with a familiarity of their business and knowledge of the software’s capabilities, maximizing the potential of each organization in the community.
- Provide excellent email, web, and phone customer service to Tessitura Network members and staff in a timely and accurate manner.
- Through various channels, assist members by fulfilling service requests, inquiries and resolving reported issues related to Tessitura products and the hosting environment.
- In rotation with the Quick Service team, triage incoming help tickets and Support calls.
- Actively contribute to our technical knowledge base, online community, and other technical documentation.
- Perform updates to databases in the hosted environment as needed for Tessitura Network members.
- Participate in weekend on-call support rotation.
- Other duties as assigned
- Deliver a high level of customer satisfaction on basic issues received through our support channels.
- Must be personable, friendly, and able to work efficiently under time constraints.
- Self-starter with ability to work well independently and in groups
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, ability to work efficiently in a virtual environment.
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal.
- Maintain clear, concise, and positive communication for all cases in a timely and efficient manner including follow-ups with members and staff.
- Ability to explain complex concepts and situations to people with varying ranges of technical understanding.
- Ability to multi-task successfully. You will have daily support responsibilities that will need to be managed alongside customer-driven deadlines that will require dynamic real-time prioritization based on multiple factors.
- Desire to focus on customer satisfaction and the customer experience, and a willingness to be its internal advocate of both.
- Ability to de-escalate stressful situations by calmly communicating with members in order to understand, manage and resolve their concerns.
- Reports to: Tessitura Support Manager
- Salary: Based on experience
- Location: Work from home, must be based in the United States
Bonus Skills: Tessitura, TN Express Web, Citrix Xenapp, Active Directory, Dualshield, Confluence, Jira, basic T-SQL, Team Support, Ringcentral and basic networking.
Tessitura Network is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, as well as providing a workplace of mutual respect, free of any discrimination or harassment. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Tessitura Network, Inc. (“Tessitura”) is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees and applicants for employment based on race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, creed, marital status, physical or mental disability of an otherwise qualified individual, membership or application for membership in a uniformed service, engaging in legally protected activity, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. Tessitura also provides reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.