Reports To: Director of Patron Experience and Season Tickets
Employment Status: (Regular/Full-time)
Under the direction of Director of Patron Experience and Season Tickets, the Teleservices Manager will lead Call Center and coordinate teleservices to help achieve annual season ticket/sales campaign goals by performing the duties listed below. This Manager will also supervise Call Center staff throughout the campaigns.
• Tuesday through Thursday 1pm – 9pm, Friday and Saturday 9am – 5pm
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Supervise staff of part time Patron Services Representatives during mostly afternoon and evening shifts.
• Has primary responsibility for screening and engagement of Patron Services
Representatives; trains, coaches, motivates, monitors and tracks their performance.
• In coordination with the Director of Patron Experience and Season Tickets, implements best call practices for season ticket campaign.
• Evaluates patron responses and proposes modifications to offers and approach.
• Assists in the development of an incentive program for callers and recommends appropriate recognition of performance; implements and monitors approved incentive plan.
• Responsible for development of monthly schedules, established scripts and call- handling strategies.
• Maintains constituent records and financial data in compliance with privacy rules and regulations.
• Ensures Patron Services Representatives adhere to Atlanta Symphony Orchestra employment policies and standards; reports progress and productivity results to the VP of Sales and Revenue Management and Director of Patron Experience and
• Assist Director of Patron Experience and Season Tickets with Patron Surprise & Delight campaigns and patron engagement efforts.
• Attends and participates in Marketing department meetings and weekly meetings with the VP of Sales and Revenue Management and Director of Patron Experience and Season Tickets.
• Maintains equipment and reports any needed repairs.
• Evaluate Patron Service Representatives effectiveness and coach as needed.
• Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree (BA) from a four-year college or university preferred; or two years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher and
• 2 + years Customer service experience a plus.
Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent interpersonal and team leadership skills.
• Experience and strong ability to recruit, organize and delegate work to team members.
• Strong verbal and organizational skills and a professional presence required.
• Requires strong problem-solving skills.
• Ability to read and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written and oral form such as safety rules, operations and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to teach/coach Patron Service Representatives.
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the ASO.
• Must adapt quickly to changes in daily routine and work well under pressure.
• Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team.
• Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to forecast expenses and revenue with accuracy; ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commission and percentages.
• Ability to work weekday evenings plus weekend hours.
• Should demonstrate the following competencies: exceptional customer service, clear/strong communications, leadership, motivation, ethics, management support, planning/organizing, adaptability and dependability.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Some standing, walking, bending, frequent use of hands, stooping and light lifting
(at least 20 pounds) is needed.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.