The Theater Operator is responsible for assisting visitors in and out of the CineDome and Digital Adventure Theater, operating theater control systems, maintaining the cleanliness of all theater areas, and ensuring the safety, security, and accessibility of the theaters to all visitors.
- Operates theater presentation equipment such as lighting, doors, and announcements.
- Ensures all theater safety, security, and accessibility procedures are followed.
- Answers visitor questions as needed and collects visitor feedback in the form of surveys.
- Accurately records the total attendance for each show.
- Facilitates the attendance of groups to the theaters, including assisting with their load in and load out and verifying the accuracy of attendance vouchers received.
- Distributes, collects, cleans, and maintains 3D glasses.
- Assists in the cleaning and organization of all theater areas.
- Provides a high level of customer service to all OSC visitors and employees.
- Performs light administrative tasks and other related duties as assigned.
- Education: High school senior/graduate or equivalent.
- Experience: Some experience operating audiovisual equipment.
- Some college education preferred.
- Must be able to sit/stand for an extended period of time.
Expected Hours of Work:
- Part time, hours vary based on need.