David Zwirner seeks full-time Warehouse Technician for Queens, NY location.
- Organize and execute receipt and release of all incoming and outgoing shipments
- Ensure that all artworks are packed safely for storage or transit; re-pack appropriately when necessary
- Implement organizational and space-saving efforts throughout all warehouse locations
- Maintain inventory and up-to-date database records, oversee labeling and scanning of warehouse inventory
- Assist Registration team w/ timely and thorough condition checks; appropriately flag issues when necessary
- Responsible for all general maintenance throughout facility
- 3+ years experience w/ art handling, freight moving, and general shipping procedures; crating experience a plus
- Capable of lifting at least 50 lbs. and performing rigorous physical duties
- Experience w/ Artbase, Artsystems, or other inventory software
- Able to adhere to required security protocol and procedures
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter who is comfortable working cooperatively and collegially within a team
- Forklift experience preferred
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and three (3) professional references through our careers page here to apply. Absolutely no calls or walk-ins, please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
The Gallery is firmly committed to equal employment opportunities in all facets of its operations. The Gallery makes decisions concerning hiring and terms and conditions of employment without regard to any characteristic protected by applicable law.